Sunday, June 1, 2014

Aqua and Owls- My New Bathroom


My bathroom gutting and remodel is finally done and I could not be happier with the finished product. Huge thanks to my dad for all his hard work! We took out an unused linen closet to make the existing bathroom larger. The shower was cracked when I purchased the house so we replaced it. Put in new floors and an conservation minded toilet. Since I love owls, I purchased this owl shower curtain in my favorite color from Shopko for only $17.99!  We wanted to utilize the space under the sink really well, so bought this large vanity with tons of storage to make up for the linen closet we took out. The vanity came from Home Depot. It makes me feel super organized getting ready in the morning. My mom put a bath and body works soap dispenser top into a mason jar for my countertop soap jar. I stashed Qtips and other bath supplies in aqua mason jars to fill the little nook in the wall. Wall decor above the toilet came from Gordman's.  The space is so much more functional than before, I absolutely love it! 








No comments:

Post a Comment